Are you having an online auction anytime soon? Then you may want to make sure that you are following some online auction best practices.
To help, I've compiled a few and put them in an easy-to-consume, hopefully fun to read infographic for you.
But here is basically what you will learn:
1. Make sure you have items people want. (And people tend to rank memory-making opportunities higher than physical items.)
2. Make sure you have an actual communication strategy in place in order to get the word out about your auction.
3. Work to keep your story front and center, even at your auction. And yes, I've talked a lot about that before. So if you need a refresher, take a look.
4. Host an experience that is easy to use.
5. Offer other opportunities for people to donate to your great cause.
5 Online Auction Best Practices
Have any more online auctions best practices? Let us know in the comments below or on social media.
Like the idea of an online auction, but don't think you can justify the expense? Well, we've got a free white paper that helps you determine if fundraising technology is in your budget.