Are you planning your silent auction? If so, then you are probably aware that there is a lot you need to do in order to make your event spectacular. That is why we created this short video - with five tips on making the most out of your silent auction.
Silent Auction Help
We try to keep you up-to-date on all things auctions. That's why we've created a lot of posts for you over the years:
- 5 Best Practices for Hosting an Online Auction
- How to Run a Successful Silent Auction
- Silent Auction Ideas Part 1: 150 Items You Could Have
- Silent Auction Ideas Part 2: Tips on Running a Silent Auction
- 10 Really Unique Silent Auction Package Ideas
- Online Auctions: Are They Really Worth Your Time?
- 5 Tips on Choosing an Auctioneer at Your Live Auction
Well, there are more, but I am sure that you get the picture. The point is this: we want to make sure running your auction is as easy as we can possibly help make it. And the latest edition of that is this video.
The Silent Auction Tips Video
Feel free to download and use this video however you want. We hope you find it helpful. And without further ado, here it is:
Final Thoughts and Feelings
Between our past posts and our current video, we hope you have learned a lot about auctions. Please take all these tips and start raising tons of money through your successful auctioning.
And for more tips and advice, just subscribe to our newsletter. With it, you'll never miss out when we add new resources or videos. Instead, they'll be delivered to your inbox every month, filled with news about GiveSmart and tips and how to's that will help you fundraise like never before.