GiveSmart recently announced an opening for a new Sales Administrator in the Atlanta, Georgia headquarters. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Chief Sales and Business Development Officer, as well as the entire US-based sales team.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating day to day sales through both traditional means, as well as through direct communication with the entire sales team.
- Securing demos through lead management.
- Maintaining data in and out of Salesforce.
- Creating sales proposals.
- Coordinating travel.
- Answering inbound sales calls.
- Supporting in-field Account Executives.
- Managing basic office requirements for the sales team.
- Working with other departments, including marketing and operations, in order to create inter-departmental unity.
A good candidate will have the following characteristics and experiences, among others:
- 1-3 years experience in Sales Administration.
- Great communication skills.
- 2 or more years of Salesforce or CRM data management experience.
- Strategical and operational management experience.
- Experience in change management, quality management, integration and reorganization, as well as training and lecturing.
- Above all, a love of helping charities and other nonprofit organizations.
In addition to all of the above, the Sales Administrator will be asked to bolster their GiveSmart knowledge by attending a minimum of ten events using the GiveSmart technology. This will help place the new hire in a position of true understanding of what GiveSmart is, what it does, and how it helps organizations all over the country.