Have you ever wanted to make money while also helping a lot of different organizations who are all raising money to support their great causes?
If so, then you may be interested in applying to be a GiveSmart Event Specialist. GiveSmart's Event Specialists work at live and remote events using the GiveSmart technology to help organizations and their guests have a great - and successful - fundraising event.
They manage items such as registration and checkout; assist guests with bidding on silent, live, and online auctions; and act as a 'personal shopper' for guests who may not want to do the bidding themselves.
A good Event Specialist will be tech savvy, outgoing, and enthusiastic. They will have strong customer services skills and a desire to support nonprofits and other organizations.
Other duties may include:
- Promote brand awareness.
- Generate excitement.
- Support the GiveSmart technology.
- Manage Client Service Representatives (CSR), including coaching and training, patron support, and client relations.
- Prepare logistics for the event.
- Ensure coordination and communication between GiveSmart and the hosting organization is smooth all night long.
- Manage time sheets of CSRs.
- Provide instant updates on auction proceedings.
Event Specialists can be located anywhere that has events using GiveSmart. However, there are some special needs in the following locations:
Because this role requires event attendance, some travel will occur.